National Road Buy And Sell - gift card sold gold silver top dollar paid 4 cash sale licking county hebron ohio

Columbus, Ohio 2 comments

soooooooo happy sold all my gift cards for cash..got far more out of them then anyone else would pay..sold my gold ring I didnt need.These people buy gold and silver and pay the very best prices..wouldnt deal with anyone else..nice very honest people..highly recommend these folks.:) Ask for Vickie.I found these good folks at 136 E Main St Hebron Ohio..

740-438-0924.. Gold...silver...coins..gift cards. Hebron,Ohio 43025....... Central Ohio...

Licking County...Ohio...Jewelry of all types...

National Road Buy and Sell..Good time !!!!!!Gold Gold Silver Silver Coins Coins Gift cards Gift cards Check out this stroe for used TVs used DVDs for $2,00.

Review about: Gift Card.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #579996

Needed to sell my gift cards from Speedway gas station and Kohls .Heath Ohio can no longer buy these gift cards but was referred to Hebron Ohio.(136 E Main St) Very nice people, they pay top dollar.

They buy coins gold and silver.FYI

Columbus, Ohio, United States #579818

Found this place today...sold three gift cards.

they did give the best price..I was suprised to see so many DVDs . lots for children. Good quality , used. Ony 2.00 each.

Great christmans presents. Really 2 bucks. Bought a mess of them.. Most looked brand new.

Very nice to you. knowlegable. Saw a bunch of used TVs as well .Really cheap.. Great for kids room...Had some coins left to me so made some cash on those as well....You need to check out this place.

Right on the highway.